"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Salads by Anna

In her attempt to get her Dad and me to eat healthier Anna introduced us to spinach salad.  I have to say,  I rarely buy regular salad now.  Not only is it healtier, it keeps longer in the frig and if you see you aren't going to use it up quick enough just sautee' it and put it in a freezer bag and into the freezer for future recipes.  It's a win win!

Buy Brianna's Homestyle Blush wine vinegarette (It has a strawberry on the bottle)

Salad one...spinach, chopped walnuts and dried cranberries (I buy cranraisins)
Salad two...spinach, fresh strawberries, toasted sliced almonds (I buy the ones in the produce section)

Top either salad with the vinegarette and you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment