"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8

Monday, January 2, 2012

Garlic Ranch Dressing

If you love garlic, you will LOVE this dressing but let me warn you.  It's ACTUALLY addictive.
My friend Pam would bring it every day to West Georgia Christian Academy. If she ever DIDN'T bring it, we would have withdrawals. LOL

16 ounces of Hellman's mayonnaise
16 ounces of buttermilk
1/2 bulb fresh garlic
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon poppy seed
1/2 teaspoon red pepper
3 tablespoons parsley flakes

Follow these directions exactly or it won't work.  Combine salt and garlic in a blender.  Blend to make a paste.  Add buttermilk and blend.  Add Mayonnaise and blend.  Add rest of ingredients and blend well.  Chill.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled to see this recipe! Since I have moved I have looked high and low and could not find it... tried to make it a few times from memory but could not get it right! One of my favorite memories is walking into your classroom .... and you were in the middle of reading circles and you told me you were sitting there thinking about the salad dressing.... it was addicting for sure!

    ReplyDelete