"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Glenda's Banana Pudding

This is not old fashion banana pudding but it's just as good.


3 cups cold milk
1- 3 or 4 oz. vanilla instant pudding
1 can eagle brand condensed milk
8 oz. cool whip
4 large bananas
1 box vanilla wafers

Blend pudding mix into milk.  Stir in condensed milk.  Fold in cool whip.  Layer bananas and vanilla wafers in a big bowl or dish.  Cover with pudding mixture.  Save out a few vanilla wafers.  Crush them and sprinkle on top.

Note to Pam...you know how your husband loves his banana pudding.  You might want to give this one a try.  It's just too easy.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl... You know that this will be on the menu for Sunday Dinner this weekend! I am so grateful you have done this blog... It feels like I am sitting with you and listening to you talk. I hear your voice in my heart as I read your comments. (sniff sniff... makes me miss you so hard... but I am trying to dry it up... there is a rumor that there is no crying in blogging!) :)

    ReplyDelete