"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Why me, why now?

All my adult life I  have had friends tell me that I should write a cookbook.  I've had it on my back burner.  I even made an attempt once to gather my best recipes into my computer.  I find myself without work for next four months and I decided that now is the time.  Rather than write a cook book, I decided to try my hand at writing a blog.  It will be a new experience.  I need new experiences in my life. 
I am known for being a good cook, but what I know about myself is, I won't cook it if it's not easy and only has a few ingredients.  There's got to be lots of friends and friends I'm yet to make that could benefit from my ability to take a recipe and figure out an easy way to prepare it.  So here I go...trying something new.  Hope you'll try it with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pat! I love ur recipes and have tried several!! Do u happen to have Mrs Hazel Awbreys chocolate pie recipe? Roy is wanting me to make him one! If not do u have one yourself?

    ReplyDelete