"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8

Monday, April 11, 2016

Mississippi Potroast

I saw this on Pinterest but was reluctant to try it until I saw them talking about it on Good Morning America.  I'm sure glad I did.

Roast in the bottom of your crock pot (be sure to spray with Pam for easy clean up)
Sprinkle an envelope of ranch dressing mix over roast
Then sprinkle an envelope of au jus brown gravy mix over the roast
Lay a stick if butter on top
Lay 6 peperocini peppers around the edge
Cover and cook on low until roast is done and tender.
I serve it with vegetables the first night and use the left overs to Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches the second night.
I tried this with chicken and served over rice-delicious
I tried it with a pork roast-delicious as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment