"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8

Monday, April 11, 2016

Mexican Spaghetti

Got this one from my friend Ashley
Pound of chicken breast in the bottom of crock pot that has been sprayed with Pam.
Add a can of cream of mushroom soup,
a can of cream of chicken soup and a can of rotel tomatoes.  I use mild.  You choose your heat.  Cook on low until chicken is done.  Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite size pieces.  Add a cup of sour cream to crock pot and stir.  Return chicken to crock pot.  Cook 8 ounces of pasta, I prefer angel hair.  My friend Ashley prefers fettuccine.  I'll leave that to you.  Drain pasta and add to crock pot.  Its ready to serve.  You can top with a Mexican  blend cheese, if you like.
Chicken can go in frozen.  Allow more cooking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment