"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Quick and Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip

 2 10 oz cans of chicken

1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise 

1 cup shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)

1/2 onion diced

1 teaspoon lime juice (lemon will also work)

1/3 cup Frank's Hot Sauce (use your favorite)

1/4 cup ranch dressing (blue cheese if you'd rather.  Use what ever you normally dip your hot wings in)

Drain the chicken and break it up into shreds. 

Add all other ingredients, mix and pour into an oven safe dish you have sprayed with PAM.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. 

I cut the recipe in half and it works great for just two people.

FYI...Publix frequently has the chicken BOGO. 

I keep it I'm my pantry.  Works great for when I make chicken and dumplings and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment